Sunday, June 13, 2010

5E lesson

I found 5E lesson to be much different than Mount Saint Mary's lesson plan. 5E is more into student based learning than teacher based teaching. Students do much more inquiry and have to search for answers instead of being told what the answer. I am not sure if I would use 5E lesson plan in any school. I feel lessons need to be student and teacher based. Just focusing on students is not right in my point of view. They could be working alot on trying to receive the correct answer to a question that very well could be wrong. Helping and guiding the students to the correct answer is what I feel is best. Students can still ask questions and should be told to ask, but guiding them to the correct answer is important. Teachers and students should work along side one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment