Saturday, June 5, 2010

Delicious website

The delicious bookmarks is just like a normal bookmark you can find on any standard computer. There are some differences though. The delicious bookmarks can appear on any computer even if it isn't your computer at home. That is quite helpful because if you are trying to do something and need the bookmark, it will be there. Another interesting fact is that you can send friends bookmarks that you like and what to share with them. I am not sure if I will use this, but hey you never know.
I don't know if I would use this is my classroom. I feel that on the general classroom computer I would use the normal tool bookmark and do not feel the need to have students use the delicious bookmark. Maybe if my students were in highschool, I would use it. That way they could access the needed websites if they were using another computer other than the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment