Monday, June 7, 2010

NETS-S

After reading NETS-S, I came to see that all six standards are different yet similar to one another. I like communication and collaborations because it allows students to communicate freely and openly with one another. Putting peoples ideas together is helpful because it can open the eyes of another who might not have thought of the idea. Using the computer to spread ideas is good due to that one idea can be spread to many people in a fast pace. I also like research and information fluency. Researching information on the Internet on different sites gives people many options to finding the desired information needed. Also processing data and finding out results and reporting them is a great thing that computers do. Those two standards are my favorite.
I feel I am able to reach each of those standards. They are easy enough to understand and also parts that I am familiar with now. At this moment I know how to communicate with computers and research information. The only thing I might want to work with is how to process data and reporting results. I am not the best at that, just yet! With practice I think I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment