Saturday, June 26, 2010

Final personal website

After I completed my personal website, I was very pleased to see how it turned out. At first I was a bit nervous that it would not be good, but to my surprise I like how it looks a lot! I added all that was needed and added my own personal touch as well. The pictures in my website made it more alive and fun! I had general and special education websites, so that teachers would benefit from both because in most general ed classes there will be children with special needs. Overall my personal website is awesome in my opinion.
At first I did not think I would use this website for my future classroom, yet as I finished mine, I realized I think I will. I am not sure how I would go about using it, but I would like to have my students in upper elementary use it to express their feelings about my teaching and assignments. This way a shy child could express what he or she was feeling and wouldn't have to do it in front of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment