Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Final Class

Our final class was a little over two hours and we presented our final projects. The system was not working too well again, so some people's voices had echos as did mine. I was able to communicate at first, but then when it was time to present my project, my voice echoed a lot. Eventually it turned out ok and I was ready to go. Then I got kicked off the site as I was presenting! To be honest I got pretty mad! I was going along and had a good pace and then "pow" I'm kicked out.. I guess that's technology so I can't complain too much. I have never given a presentation online before. It was quite a first time experience and I did enjoy watching the other projects. All the topics were interesting and educational. It seemed most people did use slideshow like I did, but then there were some who used other sites which were pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you didn't get too upset, if there's anything I have learned from this class; its that technology is unpredictable!! Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, and it's out of our hands!!

    I know as much as I liked this class, the technology liked to test my patience whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete