Sunday, June 20, 2010

Newsletter

Communication between parents and teachers is very important. Most parents work hours out of the normal school day and it is important for both parties to still communicate on a regular basics. At times children have lost papers when teachers are trying to contact parents and letting them know what is going on in the classroom. Placing important information online is a terrific way to have parents capable of obtaining information when they want. My group used Letterpop to create the newletter. Our first impression was that it would be fairly easy, yet we were shocked to see that it actually wasn't. It was hard to create an account and login in each time! I am still not sure why. Getting together was difficult once again, but we did our best to make time. Our schedules are just so different, that one person was available yet another wasn't. We made it though! Yay! Next time we felt we would use another website to make this newsletter.

1 comment:

  1. My group also had a hard time creating the newsletter on LetterPop! At first I tried my hand at it, and I failed miserably. I also tried Glogster, but that seemed even more confusing! Micah finally took over and he did a great job! (even though at times he was frustrated himself!). I agree with you that if I had to create another newsletter I would use a different site!

    ReplyDelete