Monday, June 7, 2010

Igoogle Start page

At first I had no idea how to make an igoogle start page. I kept looking through the moodle for this class and did not find a thing on it. So, I did what I usually do when I'm confused, I google. I googled "how to create an igoogle start page". It brought me to the site I needed. It took all of 30 seconds to make my own igoogle page. I made it with a beach scenery. I love the beach! After that I downloaded Jing. After the process of downloading, I got confused again on what was next. Somehow I figured it out and the "sun" appeared on the top of my computer. I called it a sun because it is yellow and is at the top in the middle of my screen. I pressed the sun and pressed on the "t" and captured the imagine. I then copied it and put it into Microsoft word. Then I saved it in PDF and sent it in to be graded. After all the confusion I was able to do it correctly and figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment