Sunday, June 13, 2010

Group four

As we were working on our group projects, I can feel myself going a bit crazy. It is very overwhelming to do everything and not actually meeting with the group members in person. Even thought we worked on AIM and webex, it is very different than seeing the person. It's hard to get the same time to work for everyone, but we did it and finished what was needed. My group members are very helpful and we did all we could. I feel it is too much work to be done and not enough is explained. I feel like step by step directions should be posted because technology is very tricky and confusing. Without step by step directions people start to do their own thing. That is what happened to me. We did finish it, but this has left me drained and hoping it is all correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment